Thursday 1 September 2011

GAHH!

Is that even a word? Well it's how i feel haha. Over the past month I haven't been posting, i've been super busy!

1. I have been going to photography classes, so my photos my not be as average as they have been because i actually know how to use my camera now, yay!
2. I have actually been losing weight on weight watchers. FINALLY. Love propoints, but i'm such a bloody slacker. Oh well, i'm on the weight loss band wagon and have lost 2.4kgs in three weeks. ( I would love to lose 8 kgs by the first day of summer, also my birthday! haha)
3. Uni= Hectic.
4. I got another part time job, at Stevens homeware- love that store! i want to buy everything in it!
5. Ummm, thats it.

I don't know if people actually like my recipes, but i do, and therefore i will post atleast one every Tuesday.

See you soon, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment